[pptp-server] options.ttyxx

Malay Shah mals at home.com
Wed Sep 8 22:08:01 CDT 1999

ok. i have it set in there but how can i use another options file also,
along with the one set in the pptpd.conf.  the problem that i'm having is
that i can't have more than one person using ipx because the value for the
ipx-network option specified in options.pptpd is the same for all
connections and ipx requires different network numbers for each connection
so that ipxd can handle the routing.  does anyone know which tty's poptop
uses?

Malay Shah