[pptp-server] Re: problem with 0_9_14.tgz

Jonathan Finnecy jfinnecy at merical.com
Fri Sep 10 12:06:11 CDT 1999

I have had this same problem repeatedly with more than one version of pptpd.
Turns out it works fine when downloaded on another guy's machine and then moved
to the server.  The only difference?  I use Netscape 4.51 and he uses an old
version of Internet Explorer.  Might it be possible that netscape is screwing
up the download somehow?

-Jon