[pptp-server] Peers can't connect but don't see each other

Carlos Javier Castro Pena jcaspen at ittc.ukans.edu
Tue Sep 14 21:02:26 CDT 1999

I didn't have problems with previous clients. Now I am using a new Win98
client and I can establish the connection to the PoPToP server, but I
can't ping the other side. I am adding the arp entry in the server
because it assigns an IP address that is outside the local subnet. What
can be wrong or what should I double check? The log file doesn't give
any error, but if it is of help I can mail it later.