[pptp-server] IPX Problem

Daniell Freed dxf at dewittross.com
Thu Apr 27 08:37:42 CDT 2000

Actually could you post the process that you used to get it working as
well?  I would be very interested.  I played around with this for a week or
so and had absolutely no success (I even managed to a kernel panic on my
pptp server when I enabled an IPX option in the kernel).

Thanks

Dan

Ed Street wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You have pptp working with dialin ipx connections?  can you send me your
> config files please?
>
> Ed
>
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, John Hermsen wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I have IPX working at least according to the log files of pptp, but
> >when I try to use it with Tiberian Sun I don't see any lan game.
> >Now I also read something about specifying the subnet in the network
> >settings, but where do I find the subnet that I need to use for
> >Tiberian Sun?
> >
> >Best Regards,
> >John

Daniell Freed
Computer Services
Dewitt, Ross, & Stevens

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil