[pptp-server] Win VPN clients behind RedHat6.2 firewall connections to WinNT4 VPN server fails

Steve Westerhouse westers at versifit.com
Fri Aug 4 10:40:43 CDT 2000

Thanks everything builds now.  My next problem is how to install these
binaries on my gateway system.  I didn't install any development environment
on the gateway system so I'm using another system for this purpose.  I know
about lilo.conf and lilo.  Is it a simple matter of moving the new kernel
and module directories over to the gateway system, modifying the lilo.conf
file and running lilo.  How does the new kernel "know" where to look for the
new modules and ignore the old ones.  Is there some other config file that
points the kernel to the proper module directory?