[pptp-server] PPTP over dial-up problem...

Del Miller milledel at valkyrie.net
Mon Aug 7 11:14:26 CDT 2000

Hello all,

OK, so maybe I'm being dense but here's the situation. I want to test
out a PPTP setup over dial-up before I have my client fork over $100
non-refundable setup fee for a cable modem.  I have the PPTP box up and
running and connected to it over my LAN (that was kinda cool!).  I then
installed a USR Courier modem and have it dialed in to my ISP.  How do I
get PPTP to respond over the dial-up?  Will I have two PPPd's running
(one for dial-up, one for PPTP) or do I need to modify something to get
PPTP and dial-up to use the same PPPd?

Currently I'm stumped.

If there's a doc that I missed, please feel free to save the typing and
point me to it.

Thanks in advance

Config:
RH6.2