[pptp-server] Error 619

Daniel Knighten danielk at ap.com
Thu Aug 10 05:40:57 CDT 2000

Chris,

You need to setup your Masquerading proxy to masquerade the GRE
protocol.  If you are using Linux as the masquerading firewall, you will
need to set this option in the kernel configuration and recompile.
Assuming you have a relatively recent kernel, you will see the following
line under firewall configuration:

IP: GRE tunnels over IP (CONFIG_NET_IPGRE) [Y/m/n/?]

Good luck,
Dan