[pptp-server] 619 Error

Chris cliles at gw.total-web.net
Mon Aug 14 13:41:02 CDT 2000

I've got
ipchains -A input -p tcp -d externalipaddress 1723 -j ACCEPT
ipchains -A input -p 47 -d externalipaddress -j ACCEPT
ipchains -A output -p tcp -s 0.0.0.0/0 1723 -j ACCEPT
ipchains -A output -p 47 -s 0.0.0.0/0 -j ACCEPT
to allow the traffic
and I've got
ipchains -A forward -p tcp -s 192.168.0.0/24 -j MASQ
ipchains -A forward -p 47 -s 192.168.0.0/24 -j MASQ
to masq the traffic
I might have something wrong with my firewalling as I have no clue what the above masqing stuff does.