[pptp-server] Any known problems on SMP machines

James Orr jorr at loudcloud.com
Wed Aug 16 12:58:34 CDT 2000

Thanks for the responses. The kernel is the default RH6.2 (2.2.15 I think), and since we put it back on a
single CPU, the pptp/ppp apps seem to be more reliable (crossing my fingers). Note, never had a problem
with Linux stability, it was the pptp tunnels that were dropping or becoming non-deterministic.

-Jim Orr