[pptp-server] data encryption

Chris cliles at gw.total-web.net
Tue Aug 15 19:38:08 CDT 2000

Well I got past the 619 error, only to find that encryption is not working. I installed poptop with ppp2.3.11 that was already patched, but I can't figure out how to turn on the encryption. Part of the problem is that all the documentation on the web is old, and there is no way to search the mailing list archives. Besides that I am stuck I tried installing the modules that are listed in the general poptop howto, but since ppp is compiled into my kernel I don't know if they exist. Or mabey the modules have changed in ppp2.3.11
Thanks,
Chris