[pptp-server] Duplicate IP addresses (remote and local)?

Brian Aust baust at healthdec.com
Sun Dec 3 17:15:42 CST 2000

Hi Ken,

Well i can think of two things...  well actually three, to check.

	1.  in my pptpd.conf file, my localip is ONLY the IP address of the
poptop server, it isn't a range.
	2.  do you have a DNS and DHCP server listed in your options file?
There should be a line like:    ms-wins 10.1.1.2 (or whatever the IP addy of
your WINS server is)
	3.  make sure you have ip_forwarding enabled on your machine so that
the WINS server can dish addresses out.

Hope this helps,
Brian Aust