[pptp-server] First time error

George Vieira georgev at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Dec 12 20:21:04 CST 2000

Install version 1.1.2 to save you hassles now and later.

Also the client appears to be having problems creating a socket for
connection. Possible there isn't enough PTYs to use.. or possible this is a
real socket.. others here may object.

What version/distro of linux is the client as I think this is the first
problem part?