[pptp-server] Can i create this?

Justin Kreger jkreger at avidsolutionsinc.com
Sat Dec 30 10:51:11 CST 2000

Are you trying to say, you want to know if you can have a network, where the
gateway is a NT server (perhaps with proxy server), if that network can
access resources through a PPTP tunnel, to the network on the other side?

I would be interested in seeing if this would work.  I have a network I need
to connect to the main office network using some sort of encryption.  I was
thinking of buying a commercial IPSec product, or going to win2k server on
that network, and using an ipsec tunnel.