[pptp-server] Can i create this?

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Sat Dec 30 12:33:10 CST 2000

Hi Guys:

Justin Kreger wrote:

Are you trying to say, you want to know if you can have a network, where
the gateway is a NT server (perhaps with proxy server), if that network
can access resources through a PPTP tunnel, to the network on the other
side?

I would be interested in seeing if this would work.I have a network I
need to connect to the main office network using some sort of
encryption.I was thinking of buying a commercial IPSec product, or going
to win2k server on that network, and using an ipsec tunnel.