[pptp-server] linux instalation

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Sat Dec 30 21:42:25 CST 2000

how far do you get into the LILO prompt ... according to how many
letters will help you diagnose the fault. i recommend that you either

(a) read the LILO howto
(b) go to the turbolinux site for support

i'm assuming you don't have anything weird like a funny PCI IDE
controller for your hard disk or similar.

we're all assuming, of course, that this box is going to run
PoPToP once you get it up and going, right?

linux installation problems really aren't the topic of this list,
so it probably would be best to join a "linux installation" list
to get your initial problems worked out.

cheers, Wiz!!