[pptp-server] encryption problem

Jiann-Ming Su js1 at js1.org
Mon Feb 7 09:31:33 CST 2000

I'm running pppd-2.3.8 with the MPPE patches.  However, I'm having
problems connecting to my samba server with Win98 and the latest
and greatest MS DUN 128bit encryption update.  I get a lot of
unsupported protocol errors.  However, as soon as I turn encryption
off, connection works great.  The one computer that was able to
connect with encryption used the DUN40.EXE update.  Any clues as
to why this type of problem is occurring?  Thanks for any help.

Jiann-Ming Su, js1 at js1.org
"...can you imagine a whole civilization that worships a god who created
the very world that plagues them?"  --Ajax