[pptp-server] Server logs??

Chris Williams willic2 at mail.auburn.edu
Fri Feb 4 17:15:26 CST 2000

I don't quite know what's going on with the PoPToP server logs.  I've
installed it quite a few times trying to get it working and all those times,
the pptpd binary would log messages to /var/log/pptpd.log or something like
that.  Now I've totally re-installed again and the messages are going to
/var/log/messages.  It also doesn't look like as much information is going
into the log as before.  I've got the debug option on in the pptpd.conf
file.  So:
A) Why isn't the log going to the "right" place?
B) Why am I not getting as much info written to the log?

Thanks a lot!
Chris Williams
willic2 at mail.auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~willic2