[pptp-server] Help with configuration!

Chris Williams willic2 at mail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 8 22:47:37 CST 2000

We have gotten to the point with a linux poptop configuration where we
should be able to connect using a Windows box without encryption.  Problem
is that I'm not sure what's going on with the pptpd.conf file.  Our
network is set up like this:

Linux box: 131.204.27.30
Other valid IP's not in use on the LAN: 131.204.27.31

Windows machine will dial into ISP then start the VPN connection.
Connection appears to be ok but tcp/ip traffic doesn't appear to go
through the tunnel to the vpn but goes straight to the internet from the
windows machine.  I have included the pptpd.conf file and the pptpd.log
file.  I'm gonna go bald soon if someone doesn't help me figure this one
out.

As for the client, we've installed the DUN40 update and I think it's clean
on the client end and that the server isn't working right...
The check boxes on the client are:
netbeui is off
ipx/spx is off
ip header compression is off