[pptp-server] Encryption with Linux PPTP Client?

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Feb 9 14:28:42 CST 2000

the encryption is a function of pppd, and if you can get that working, then
pptp will work too.

follow all the instructions for making encryption work in pptpd [which
really just tells you how to do encryption with linux], and if you still
cant get it, ask the forum again with more specific questions.

Kevin