[pptp-server] Encryption with Linux PPTP Client?

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Wed Feb 9 10:46:18 CST 2000

(I know this isn't the right list for this, but it's the closest, and I've
seen many other posts regarding the Linux PPTP clients here before, so I
figured I'd give it a shot.)

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully made a connection between the
Linux PPTP client and the PoPToP server _with_ encryption. If so, could
you post the basic configuration files you use to make this work, and the
command line pptp (the client) is called with?  Everything I've tried has
failed horribly. Thanks!

--
Nate Carlson <carlson at real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700