[pptp-server] Network neighborhood

Cowles, Steve Steve.Cowles at gte.net
Wed Feb 16 22:52:13 CST 2000

I had this problem... initially. If your running a WINS server at your
office, then specify "ms-wins ipaddr" in your /etc/ppp/options file. This
fixed the problem for me.

If you not running a WINS server, then I can't help. Although you might
change your WORKGROUP setting to match your work environment. IF all else
fails, I guess you can enable Samba's WINS server.

Steve Cowles