[pptp-server] Network neighborhood

David Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Thu Feb 17 05:32:47 CST 2000

On this same note you can specify the client to use the WINS server that you
create.
Samba's WINS server is easy to set up and run... it works really well for
me. You can even see all the other dialed up VPN clients.
So in the dialing properties for the client you specify DNS and WINS
settings For me this has worked really well with win2k/winnt and win9x
clients

dave