[pptp-server] Network neighborhood

David Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Thu Feb 17 16:00:19 CST 2000

Also make sure that the client machine has in his workgroup the same name as
that of the domain. I believe this helps things when they match. I coult not
get network browsing for a workgroup to work until the client had the same
workgroup name as the target one.
I believe this is also necessary for domains.

dave