[pptp-server] Network neighborhood

Ralf Wierzbicki rwierzbicki at stryker.ca
Thu Feb 17 11:25:32 CST 2000

Well this is how it works, there is a samba WINS server, its ip
is in /etc/ppp/options ms-wins a.b.c.d.  Logging on to the NT domain
works fine, logon scripts execute but browsing the network neighbourhood
is not working.  I ran nmbd with debug level of 3, the requests from
the PPTP client are being answered by nmbd but that's where it ends,
all i get in the nethood is my own machine.  This is not a workgroup,
this is an NT domain.... Any ideas?  Thanks in advance

-Ralf