[pptp-server] Newbie PPTP Help!

Mike Stanton mstanton at lumend.com
Fri Feb 18 14:07:04 CST 2000

Can somebody *please* walk me through the patching of ppp-2.3.10 for MPPE
and MSCHAPv2.
I've recently installed Mandrake 7.0 which includes ppp-2.3.10.  I
downloaded another copy of ppp-2.3.10.tar.gz, the RC4 source files,
ppp-2.310-openssl-norc4-mppe.patch.gz and mpp_stateless.diff.  I am trying
to follow Matthew Ramsay's PoPToP How To file for ppp-2.3.8 but, I can't get
past the 'patch -p0' section.  I don't seem to have the 'patch' command file
because I get an 'unknown command' error.  In addition, the two patches I
listed above are of differnent code types (java vs. C), will both of these
patch the same way?  Can someone tell me how I am suppose to do this!

Thanks much-

Mike