[pptp-server] ppp_mppe.o troubles

Ed Wood eswood at tor.dhs.org
Thu Feb 24 15:36:06 CST 2000

Thanx for the tip.  I still get the same error but with the ppp_mppe not
being found (instead of the ppp-compress-18).

modprobe: can't locate the module ppp_mppe

The system sees this as the same thing since I added a line in
/etc/conf.modules which was suggested in a previous post.

alias ppp-compress-18 ppp_mppe.

Oh well.  Thanx for the suggestion.  Greatly appreciated.