[pptp-server] Attempting to find rc4_skey.c

Steve Hanselman shanselman at brendata.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 06:24:17 CST 2000

Hi,
I'm running Linux 2.2.14

I've followed the instructions and patched 2.3.11 of PPP for MPPE.

But I am missing the file rc4_skey.c

I've searched my entire source tree and it's not there, searching altavista
and dejanews finds entries for libssl for openbsd.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use of the addressee only. It may
also be privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical at brendata.co.uk'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Astra House, Christy Way, Southfields Business Park, Laindon, Essex SS15 6TQ.  UK

Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com