[pptp-server] delay in accessing an nt domain

Geoff Nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Fri Jan 7 14:31:29 CST 2000

I am using NT, and the wins server settings will show up in the
ipconfig /all command.

I have never really thought about this, but I am not getting
the remote network displayed.

A browse list is assembed by something called a Master browser.  Each
subnet has one.  Normally what will happen is that the master browser
will use the wins server to contact other master browsers, and assemble
the browse list.  I really don't know how this will work on a client
basis.

Does anyone else have any input on this?

geoff