[pptp-server] can't see computers in Network Neighborhood

Saropala, Piya Piya.Saropala at Nextel.com
Sat Jan 8 16:19:48 CST 2000

Ok.. I have try to lookup this situation in the archive but I didn't find ..
or I just don't know what I'm talking about(most lightly) any how, here
goes...

I'm running RedHat6.1
Kernel 2.2.12-12
And using win98se clients

I have installed pppd and pptpd as instructed on the pptpd page... all my 98
machines can log-in fine, and I can ping the address that pptp give out to
the 98 clients... I can also map the drive by using

\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\[share name]

but I can't see anyone in the Network Neighborhood.
Please help... I know it's a very simple thing that I miss...

Thank you
Piya Saropala