[pptp-server] Misc. Questions

Cam Bowman cambo11 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:14:14 CST 2000

I have a few questions about the PoPToP v1.0.0 for linux running on  Redhat
6.1.

1.  How many incoming connections is PoPToP limited to?  (the clients will
be DSL broadband 1.3MB) Linux box running 100Mbit/full-duplex.
2.  What type of security is availble for clients.  Encryption etc.
3.  If I want to connect the PoPToP server to multiple networks, what
software should I use to prevent unauthorized access from LAN to LAN.
4.  Has anyone heard of a 802.1q tagging ethernet package for linux?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cam Bowman
Amtelecom Communications