[pptp-server] Stalling Connection

Joakim Franzen joakim at island.liu.se
Thu Jan 13 06:23:05 CST 2000

We have been experiencing something similar. If the pptp server has to
work hard (90-100% of CPU) for a longer period of time it dies and
shortly after ssh connections go dead as well. I still run ver 1.0 so I
will try version 1.1.1 that came out a while back hopefully that will
solve this problem.

//Joakim