[pptp-server] Stalling Connection

T.Shaw hshaw at healthcentralrx.com
Thu Jan 13 10:41:20 CST 2000

Seems ready for Prime time to me. I have had no problems connecting win98/winNT
Machine to my poptop VPN server running on my firewall at all.
got Multiple people connecting just fine. Only issue I still have is the
Browsing and name resolution of netbios names ( yes I have ms-wins in
/etc/ppp/options and yes I have a wins server setup that its pointing to).
but I suspect that that's a PPP thing and not a poptop thing.
(shrug)
Working like a champ for me.. Good work guys, you made me 'The MAN' at work..
:-)

Terrelle Shaw
System Administrator
hshaw at healthcentralrx.com