[pptp-server] routing

Cam Bowman cambo11 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:27:20 CST 2000

This may be a stupid question, but do you have routing (IP Forwarding)
enabled on the linux box.  I know I had this problem before, and as soon as
I enabled routing it worked great.

I believe the reason was that the PPTP connection is point-to-point, this
means it's connectivity terminates on the linux server.  To hop over to the
internal lan the linux station must forward the packet for you (acts as a
router).

Let me know if it works.

Cam Bowman
Amtelecom Communications