[pptp-server] routing

john oel@H@ johnoel at hawaii.com
Fri Jan 14 17:17:36 CST 2000

hi all,

that did it, i assumed it was set but ...
anyhow, thanks for responding.  also thanks to
mr nathan meyers for suggesting someone else
to install a second dial up which  i also
overlooked.  simple things that cause so much
grief.

once again thankyouall,
johnoel
Quoting Cam Bowman <cambo11 at hotmail.com>:

> This may be a stupid question, but do you have routing
(IP Forwarding)
> enabled on the linux box.  I know I had this problem
before, and as soon as

> I enabled routing it worked great.
>
> I believe the reason was that the PPTP connection is
point-to-point, this
> means it's connectivity terminates on the linux
server.  To hop over to the

> internal lan the linux station must forward the packet
for you (acts as a

pptp-server at lists.schulte.org