[pptp-server] Problem with more than one VPN client

Dave Mills MillsD at datametrics.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 20:18:49 CST 2000

No the NT client is set to only one VPN, but that is all it is connecting
to. The problem exists when I try to connect more than one client to the
pptp server.  I can connect with either an NT or Win98 box as long as it is
the only client connected.

If I have the Win98 client connected, and try to connect with the NT box, it
fails until I disconnect Win98 (and vice-versa). I am pretty sure this is a
server problem, as both type of clients work if they are the only one's
connected.

Sorry if I didn't explain this properly in my original mail.

Thanks

Dave Mills