[pptp-server] Problem with more than one VPN client

Dave Mills MillsD at datametrics.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:13:43 CST 2000

I seem to have opened a whole can of worms here!! But I have managed to get
to the bottom of the original problem. It seems that FreeBSD will only allow
one PPP session with it's default config, I added a line to the kernel
config to let it allow a equal number of psuedo connections to what is
specified in RemoteIP and after a kernel recompile and reboot it works just
fine.

Again, thanks for all the help on this one. If anyone see's the problem
again, or if you want a full description for an FAQ or something, just let
me know.

Cheers,

Dave