[pptp-server] ppp-2.3.10 make kernel problem plus how to get 128 bit VPN connection

Patrick Reid Patrick at reidworld.dynip.com
Wed Jan 19 11:31:47 CST 2000

Oops -- there is a problem in my instructions below. Right-clicking on
dun128.inf and selecting "install" doesn't work -- in addition to doing that
(which adds some registry entries and copies over files that are not
currently in your windows subfolders) you have to manually copy the
following files over the existing ones:

pppmac.vxd
rasapi32.dll
rnaapp.exe

You might have to shutdown to MS-DOS mode to do this.

Patrick Reid - mailto:PReid at candesco.com
Candesco Research Corp.
Communication Centre: <http://www.mirabilis.com/1052176>