[pptp-server] A little speed please

Plak, Peter peter.plak at thelodge.nl
Tue Jan 25 01:07:39 CST 2000

 You can't speed it up. It depends on the quality of your ppp dial up and
the negotiation op the VPN pipe is dynamic.

I 've been messing around for a month with this problem, consulted white
papers of VPN, Microsoft etc. You just can't change this.

On the other hand, if you get a respons from someone who does know how to
fix this nag, tell me !!!