[pptp-server] A little speed please

Terrelle Shaw hshaw at epills.com
Mon Jan 24 17:43:41 CST 2000

Hmm maybe I'm lucky.. I don't see this slowness over my VPN link. I also do
Winnt client -> Linux Poptop server.. this is all over ADSL.

Try doing a traceroute from your client when connected to the VPN server or
what your trying to connect to (Database) and see where the link starts to
get bottlenecked.