[pptp-server] Cant connect to client server

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Wed Jan 26 06:34:00 CST 2000

Ok, back up.  What is your configuration?

branch   <------->  main
NT                  poptop

and that can connect?  Yes?

OK, so where is the database?  and what does ipchains have to do with
it?  Where is your firewall?  On both ends?  Are you masqing?  Is the
poptop server on the firewall?  In user space?  In the DMZ?

Give us a little bit more to go on.  Clairvoyant we're not.

--Yan

--

Think different
	ride a recumbent