[pptp-server] Server cant conenct to client???

Aristotle Manguni avmanguni at comglasco.com
Thu Jan 27 23:45:43 CST 2000

Hello all;
I have this kind of setup:

The database is in the NT client , the firewall is in the Linux POPTOP
server and there is another database server inside the local area.
database2 can connect to database1, but database1 can't connect to
database2. I use tcp/ip proto to make the 2 Database server exchange data.

200.1.1.10                            200.1.1.4
200.1.1.16
branch <-----internet--------> main office<------local-------->Database1
NT                                      firewall/masq
win98
Database2                             poptop
200.1.1.200                              200.1.1.211

What should i do to connect to database2 in database1?
I already consulted ORACLE about this but it should be working if i can ping the ip address which i can.