[pptp-server] NT workstation - client PPTP ?

Cowles, Steve Steve.Cowles at gte.net
Mon Jul 3 13:01:00 CDT 2000

I'm going from memory here.... (my laptop is broke)

1) Add PPTP (point to point protocol) to the list of "protocols" in
 Control Panel -> Network -> Protocols TAB

2) As with anything you do in Windows... reboot

3) After the reboot... In My Computer -> Dialup Networking... Select the New
<button>... Create a dialup connection specifing the PPTP VPN that you
created above.

Steve Cowles