[pptp-server] NO ONE IS HELPING ME ABOUT THE CONFIGURATION OF LINUX

shrikrupa shrikrupa at gtsl.co.in
Thu Jul 13 03:53:04 CDT 2000

Hello Volker,

Thank you for your help. Please don't mind my mails from MS outlook. If not outlook which client i should use to communicate on this mailing list ?

As per you mail I am trying to use kppp utility.

Will you please tell me how do i use kppp to dial on IP with out using any modem ?

I have two network 172.16.x.x and 172.0.x.x.

My pptp server/radius client/dhcp server ( all in single machine ) is on 172.0.x.x network.

Any my machine as linux pptp client is on 172.16.x.x network.
I want to dail the above server on the above mentioned network.

Now when i was trying different options and try to connect it says that cannot initialise the modem. But i am not using the modem I am connected on lan.

please reply.

thanking you.

with regards,
Shrikrupa