[pptp-server] pptp behind a Pipeline 75

Support support at redware.net
Fri Jul 21 00:38:59 CDT 2000

I had been thinking of VPND, but I read in the FAQ that VPND does not handle
multiple clients...what does this mean? If this will allow me to connect
multiple servers, with each server having a number of clients behind it,
then this is exactly what I need. This would be prefereable since the
clients do not need to know anything about the encyrtption..etc.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ronnie