[pptp-server] MoretonBay NetTel 2520

Chris Riffle chris at ceeriff.net
Sun Jun 11 12:48:11 CDT 2000

I have a MoretonBay NetTel 2520 embedded Linux box that runs a version of
pptp-server called "PoPToP".
I'm trying to get a client W98 box to use MS VPN adaptor/DUN to authenticate
on the PoPTop Server using CHAP. (or anything for that matter)
Followed all the directions I could find and still no luck!

I am having a heck of a time getting it to work. My network topology looks
like the following:

Local Lan<--->NetTel2520<--->cablemodem<--->Internet<--->cablemodem2<--
-->Cisco1605w/NAT<--->remote network<--->client W98box

Any insite, Commments, suggestions?
I'd be happy to supply more detailed descriptions/config settings if
required.

Thanks in advance.

Chris <chris at ceeriff.net>