[pptp-server] MoretonBay NetTel 2520

Dave Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Sun Jun 11 18:26:01 CDT 2000

If you followed all the directions most likely the poptop server just isn't
getting thru to the other side. This is probably because the cisco router is
blocking it. You will need to configure it to let thru the correct
protocols. Dig around on the list archives for these.. perhaps even the FAQ
has em.

Also, I would have thought Moreton Bay would be glad to support you after
you bought one of their products... they developed Poptop anyway.

dave