[pptp-server] dynamic ip address

Dave Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Sat Jun 17 01:12:46 CDT 2000

The other thing you can do is use a dynamic DNS service. I use dyndns.org
for this and it works really well. My VPN efforts would fail unless I could
reach various hosts taht have dynamic IPs, and Dyndns works great. Linux
client gets invoked when the client dials up, regs the IP in the dns and
blammo you get yourserver.dyndns.org or whatever.
Its free too!

dave