[pptp-server] POPTOP Problems

Richard Talbot rwtalbot at talbot.homeip.net
Tue Jun 20 17:03:44 CDT 2000

Thanks very much to those that helped me out.  I eventually got hold of the
latest kernel and followed vanja's instructions.  I was rewarded at 2AM this
morning when the 95 box dialed out to the net and connected using Ms-chap-2.

Now that I have everything working, I have another question..

Is it possible to have each client getting their own IP address (on the
client side)?  I have here 3 ethernet networks connected to my firewall.  It
would be useful to me if I could allocate some clients to my DMZ, while
allowing others onto my local lan.  If the IP's were predictable I could do
this.

Thanks
Richard