[pptp-server] POPTOP Problems

Patrick Reid P.J.Reid at earthling.net
Wed Jun 21 10:11:20 CDT 2000

Just specify the IP in the chap-secrets file, like this (from my
chap-secrets):

rrock		reidworld	@/home/rrock/passwords/vpnfore.txt	192.168.99.33
reidworld	rrock		@/home/rrock/passwords/vpnback.txt	192.168.99.11

This entry has user rrock logging into machine reidworld using a password
which is stored in /home/rrock/passwords/vpnfore.txt (the same password
backwards is in /home/rrock/passwords/vpnback.txt). reidworld is always on
192.168.99.11 and rrock always gets 192.168.99.33

Patrick Reid - mailto:P.J.Reid at earthling.net
Communication Centre: <http://www.mirabilis.com/1052176>

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion-
It is by the beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed-
The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning-
It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion..."