[pptp-server] DNS/WINS/Gateway

Kenneth E. Lussier klussier at mclinux.com
Thu Jun 22 07:57:43 CDT 2000

All,
	I can connect to my pptp server with a Windows box with out issue, and
I get get at all of the resources that I need. The only problem is that
I can only do so by IP address. For some reason, I'm not getting DNS or
WINS settings, and the gateway is being assigned as the remote-host IP.
Now, I'm sure that this is just something small that I overlooked, but
any help would be appriciated. Also, will the ms-dns and line in the
/etc/ppp/options files hand out dns settings to a Linux pptp client as
well? Below are my configs.
TIA,
Kenny

--